The Mobilise website for the 2016-2020 projects will close on the 31st December although it will still be possible to access all existing resources from January 1st from this page.
Mobilise – The Next Chapter
We’re extremely proud of the role Mobilise has played in developing the county’s evidence-informed and collaborative approach to professional development since 2016. Without the support of LLP and the engagement and contribution of so many schools across the county, we would not have arrived at this point, where Mobilise was described by a Headteacher as ‘a powerful game-changer’. We’re very excited about the new projects and the continued partnerships of local services and agencies that will support Mobilise in bringing robust evidence and quality resources into Lincolnshire’s schools.
Our final Mobilise 4 PLCs conclude this week; we would like to thank all of the Cluster Leads who have facilitated their cluster meetings so superbly, both face to face and virtually, throughout 2020. Schools’ commitment to driving school improvement through evidence-informed practice, has never been stronger. School-based Leads have utilised and embraced collaborative cluster partnerships, wider working and support from county agencies and services, shadow PLCs, Mobilise supporting resources and additional CPD opportunities, to maximise the impact of their projects.
- New projects commencing January 2021!
- Mental Health & Behaviour (MHB)
- Emotional Health & Wellbeing 2 (EHWB2)
- Metacognition & Self-Regulation (MSR)
- Curriculum Planning (CP)
- Behaviour (BEH)
- Improving Literacy in Secondary Schools (ILS)
- Early Years & KS1 – Maths and Literacy (EYKS1)
Mobilise registration enables schools to access:
- 5 or 10 PLC meetings supported by a Cluster Lead and Research Champion
- Best-practice guidance – effective implementation
- Ongoing support, guidance and resources from county agencies and services and well-known experts in their specific field of research
- Opportunities to be involved in additional pilot projects where appropriate
- Follow-up resources to support shadow PLCs and further staff CPD in school. Schools registered for 2021-22 Mobilise projects will have exclusive access to the new project resources from January 2021, through a protected website area.
It’s not too late to register by following this link Kyra Mobilise 2021-2022 Registration
Please contact the Mobilise team, if you have any questions about how your school, Federation or Trust can get involved in the new projects via email email@example.com