The Digests will focus in turn on the eight principles which underpin an effective whole-school approach to mental health and wellbeing as highlighted in the updated Promoting Children and Young People's Mental Health and Wellbeing: a Whole School or College Approach from Public Health England and the Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition.
We hope the content will be useful for all members of your school community, for teachers, senior leaders and Senior Mental Health Leads.
The new DfE approved training for Senior Mental Health Leads focuses specifically on these eight principles and we will draw on some of the great work undertaken by Lincolnshire schools who have been part of Mobilise Emotional Health and Wellbeing projects to draw out school-based examples of great practice.
This edition includes
- Recomendation for Senior Leaders
- Further recommendations
- Suggested starting point CPD activities
- Recomended resources for senior leaders
- Latest research highlights
This edition Includes
- The six recommendations within the Guidance Report: Improving socialand emotional learning in primary schools
- Key Questions for senior leaders and PSHE Subject Leads
- Recomended resources
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Assessment in PSHE
- Further support for PSHE Leads and CPD opportunities
- Resilience: CPD and Key Reading