Dear KYRA Family,
Welcome to the Spring edition of the KYRA newsletter, it is a pleasure to share with you this small snapshot of the activity across our strong and supportive alliance of schools.
Please read through, as always, we are delighted to share information and learning across our Peer Review programme, including a wonderful case study. We are reminded of hope and ambition for our sector with reflections from the Kids Council, the SBM network and Jill Hopkins, Primary ITT Mentor.
KYRA succeeds as a community sharing widespread commitment to collaboration, our foundation of reciprocity is what makes us truly unique, shining through every aspect of our work. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the contributors to this newsletter, once again this edition is a wonderful demonstration of what together we can achieve for our school communities and the pupils of Lincolnshire.
With warmest wishes,
Lesley Coulthurst, Head of KYRA Alliance
Included in this edition:
- KYRA Kids Council; Highlights from the Spring term.
- Peer Review Case Study Three; Leading from the bottom up
- Peer Review; Collaborative Culture, KYRA connecting across the continents
- Recommended Reading
- Building networks beyond classroom, the beginning of KYRA's SBM network
- Reflections from Pharos; KYRA's programme for experienced leaders
- Leading the next generation of teachers.
Read the full newsletter here: