Coaching Training & Development
Training to introduce coaching skills; embed and refine; and develop a coaching culture in your school.
Developing Coaching – Thursday 16th March 2017
This follow up day is designed for colleagues who are relatively new to coaching, as well as more experienced coaches who are seeking the opportunity to revisit, refine, or further develop coaching skills. This will consist of:
- Embedding and developing coaching the skills of coaching
- Coaching principles
- Questions, techniques and the GROW model
- Strategies for creating a culture of thinking and reflection
Coaching Culture – Thursday 22nd June 2017
Day two considers a whole school approach to coaching, and strategies to develop a coaching culture. Elements will include:
- Leadership attributes and behaviours to lead a coaching culture
- Practical implementation strategies to develop a whole school coaching culture
- Overcoming barriers
Each of the days will include a number of opportunists to coach, be coached, and practise strategies.
All sessions led and facilitated by experienced members of the Kyra team.
Any 1 session: £125 + VAT
2 sessions*: £200 + VAT
*The two sessions may be accessed by the different members of staff from the same school
To book please complete a booking from and send to email@example.com
Booking Form: Sign Up Form Coaching Training & Development