Kyra Vision for School to School Support
Informed and endorsed by our LLEs, SLEs and other expert leaders and teachers across KYRA
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS BASED ON TRUST
- Being open & transparent at all times
- Listening & learning before advising & deciding
UNDERPINNED BY EXCELLENCE
- Making decisions based on sound evidence and robust data
- Identifying the potential in others at every turn and harnessing existing capacity & expertise wherever possible
- Ensuring improvement is an inclusive process – involving all stakeholders
- Communicating clear plans, goals & targets that set a clear agenda for all
ALWAYS CHILDREN & FUTURE FOCUSED
- Putting children’s outcomes at the centre of all our conversations & actions
- Challenging underperformance firmly but fairly
- Building capacity & sustainable solutions for the long term– no quick fixes.
- Accountable for our actions.
- Never moving on without leaving a clear and ambitious plan for the future
- Committed to our own CPD as system leaders – including up to date knowledge of research, policy & best practice
"We will harness our collective professionalism, expertise, and moral purpose, to ensure no one is left behind, and every school and individual in our partnership thrives – to the benefit of all children."— Kyra members - 2014
The Kyra Journal is published 6 times per year. It contains news and updates on what’s happening within the alliance and each edition has a focus on one area of activity.
Kyra Member Event Booking
Kyra Research School
Kyra Teaching School
- Mount Street Academy