A list of recent publications from Kyra.
- Case Study – Benjamin Adlard Primary School
- Case Study – Priory Witham Academy
- Kyra Submission to the Education Committee’s Inquiry on Primary Assessment
- UK Teachers Singapore Visit August 2016 Report by Ben Carver (Kyra SLE & Deputy Head Monks Abbey Primary School)
- Kyra Submission to the Education Select Committee on the Purpose and Quality of Education January 2016
- Summaries of five randomised Control Trials – Closing the Gap: Test & Learn December 2015
- Kyra takes part in National research into the development of Early Years Hubs for CPD (Aug 2015) Final report here
- Kyra Overview July 2015 – read an overview of where we are in July 2015 & what is coming next for Kyra here
- National Local Leaders of Education Pilot – read the final report (June 2015) here
- Read our research about the impact of digital feedback on pupil progress (May 2015) here.
- Read our research into Mixed Class Teaching in small rural primary schools (Jan 2015) here.
- A World Class Profession – read the Kyra response to the National Consultation on a Royal College of Teaching here.
- Case Study – St Giles Nursery School
- Case Study – St Margarets CE Primary School
- Case Study – St Hughs RC Academy
- Case Study – Monks Abbey Primary School
- Case Study – Boston West Academy
"We will harness our collective professionalism, expertise, and moral purpose, to ensure no one is left behind, and every school and individual in our partnership thrives – to the benefit of all children."— Kyra members - 2014
The Kyra Journal is published 6 times per year. It contains news and updates on what’s happening within the alliance and each edition has a focus on one area of activity.
Kyra Member Event Booking
Kyra Research School
Kyra Teaching School
- Mount Street Academy