Jobs with Kyra
Please click on any links below for current vacancies in our schools.
To quickly hear about new opportunities within our schools follow us at @KyraTSA_jobs or visit our Facebook page Kyra TSA Jobs
You can subscribe to our mailing list and we will email you when a new job vacancy is added to the page subscribe here: Mailing List
Salary: L8 – L14
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full time – no current fixed teaching commitments
Following the promotion of our headteacher, our children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader to our very successful, popular and happy school. This is an exciting opportunity to join our family orientated community and take the school on its next journey to outstanding, building on the most recent ‘Good’ Ofsted and church school inspections.
As our new Headteacher, you will be:
- An inspirational leader, team manager and team player,
- Able to build on existing strengths and lead the school in further developing and enhancing the quality of our provision,
- Fully committed to promoting the Christian ethos and values of the school,
- Dynamic, determined, approachable and visionary,
- Able to develop strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and others within the community,
- Able to motivate and inspire both staff and children to ensure a continued focus on learning and have high expectations of achievement and behaviour,
- An excellent classroom practitioner, leading by example, but with no current fixed teaching commitments
- Able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Happy, enthusiastic, attentive children,
- Supportive parents who actively raise additional funds for the school,
- Committed, enthusiastic, caring and friendly staff,
- A knowledgeable and supportive team of dedicated governors.
For further information including Job description & application form www.kobps.lincs.sch.uk.
Closing Date: Wednesday 10 May 2017, 12 noon.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 24th May 2017.
We would encourage visits to our school. Please contact Mrs Christine Hibberd, Business Manager on 01526 352715 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
The Edward Richardson Primary School
An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen within our highly successful school from September 2017
Main Pay Scale/TLR2
We are looking for a new member of our Leadership team to join the staff in our successful and very popular school, who will help us as we continue to embed high quality teaching and learning. The post will have responsibility for INCLUSION/SENCO and will have a shared-class position in KS2.
A secondment will be considered for the right person if you are seeking leadership experience within a different setting. Please indicate this on your application if this is your intention.
We welcome applications from:
- Middle leaders who are excellent classroom practitioners and share innovative practice with all;
- Ambitious, driven and creative teachers who are keen to move forward with their career;
- Experienced and forward thinking leaders who are seeking to be an integral part of the leadership team;
- Experienced leaders who are committed to ensuring impact on whole school development;
- Experienced leaders who are keen to develop further by looking for a new challenge.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. If you would like to explore this further then please do not hesitate to contact:
Andrew Hyde (Headteacher) email@example.com
To view the recruitment pack, school policies or download an application pack, please visit our school website Edward Richardson Primary School
Closing date: Noon Wednesday 10th May 2017
Interviews: Friday 19th May 2017
Full Time Class Teacher
Permanent, from 1st September 2017
Our Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our happy, supportive Church School family, as a class teacher. Are you a creative and imaginative teacher, who is committed to providing children with exciting and challenging learning experiences? Would you like to join our St Faith’s family, a friendly team of highly motivated and enthusiastic staff, in our successful school? Are you keen to develop your skills and expertise, by engaging in a range of professional development opportunities?
St Faith’s Church of England Infant School is a popular school which is highly regarded in the local community. We have keen, considerate and enthusiastic pupils; ‘Pupils are thoughtful and caring. Inspectors noted many examples of pupils helping each other and their teachers. They engage readily in discussion and are unfailingly polite.’ Ofsted January 2017. Our parents are very supportive and our staff team dedicated and committed. We have high expectations of all pupils and provide every opportunity for children to excel both academically and socially. We pride ourselves in striving for high attainment within a caring environment, where we develop the children’s individuality. Our Christian values shine throughout the school community.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack or to book a visit, please contact Yvonne White, Administrator, via telephone or email at the details below
Contact Phone Number: 01522 888988
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 11th May 2017 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Monday 22nd May 2017
Morton Trentside Primary School
Permanent KS1 Class Teacher
Required September 2017
Our children are at the heart of everything we do at Morton Trentside Primary School and we are looking to appoint an inspirational and highly effective practitioner with the drive and enthusiasm to ensure all children can reach their potential.
We are committed to finding the right person to join our highly motivated team. We believe in encouraging and supporting our staff to develop their own professional aspirations and goals – so if you want a forward looking school that thrives on innovation and research based practice please apply!
The successful candidate will have:
- Evidence of good to outstanding record of classroom practice
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire children
- Commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards
- Promote and exemplify excellent classroom practice
- Have high expectations and a commitment to school improvement
- Have well developed interpersonal skills and be committed to team building and professional development
Closing date: Friday 12th May 2017
We welcome visits so please contact the school office to arrange a date and time.
Application packs are available from Mrs Hayley Lord
Tel: 01427 613472
Primary Teachers and / or Middle Leader
(September 2017) Main Pay Scale / TLR2
Wanted – enthusiastic, creative-thinking and hard-working teachers to join the staff TEAM in our successful and very popular school – ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted, June 2016.
Applications are invited from:
- experienced teachers, with the possibility of TLR2 for a key middle leadership role;
- NQTs to begin their career in a very supportive environment;
- teachers in the early stages of their career, seeking to enhance their professional skills and experience in a lively and forward thinking school.
We have super children, a great team, an amazing outdoor environment and an excellent learning facility.
You really have to see our school and meet our team, call to arrange a visit.
For further information and an application form visit our website www.bostonwestacademy.co.uk
Tel: 01205 366013
Closing date: Friday 5th May
Class Teacher (0.4, 1 year fixed term contract)
Required from 1 September 2017
Would you like to teach happy and motivated children as part of a friendly, experienced and effective staff team? We are a small primary school set in the delightful rural village of Kirkby on Bain with four classes in the school. In September 2016, we were graded “good” by Ofsted. We were praised for the “supportive and nurturing relationships between pupils and staff (which) enrich pupils’ experience of school” and we were described as being “at the forefront of developing a rich curriculum.”
We are seeking to employ an excellent and inspiring class teacher in key stage 1 or key stage 2 for two days per week initially on a fixed-term contract for one year.
Please download an application form and further information about the school from the “vacancies” section of our school website at www.kobps.lincs.sch.uk.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by telephoning 01526 352715 or emailing email@example.com. Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: noon Monday 8th May 2017.
Interviews date: Monday 15 May 2017.
Key Stage 1 – Year 2 Teacher
for September 2017 MPS
We require an energetic, main pay scale, highly motivated classroom teacher who shows a commitment to and enthusiasm for the highest standard of teaching and learning in KS1, specifically a class of Y2 pupils. This is an exciting opportunity to join our excellent Church of England Primary School.
This is an exciting career opportunity and would suit someone in the early stages of their career who wishes to gain further experience. This school will provide opportunities to further develop your career by offering first rate CPD.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please telephone the School Business Manager Mrs Claire Salton to arrange a visit on 01522 750601. Application forms and further details are available from the school; please email email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 17th May at Midday
Interviews will be held on Friday 26th May
Birchwood Junior School
Key Stage 2 Teacher
We are a junior school working together with The Lancaster School to secure the best outcomes for our children. We share our headteacher along with other key members of staff and work together as a staff to ensure smooth transition from Year 2 to Year 3 for our children and extended opportunities for professional development. We are also proud to be part of the Kyra Alliance of schools.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An excellent classroom teacher committed to high standards for all children
- Has high expectations of the children in terms of behaviour and learning
- Is a good team player
- Has a creative approach to teaching and learning
- Has the determination to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Visits to the school for potential candidates are encouraged:
Friday 12th May 9.30am
Tuesday 16th May 4pm
Application forms and further details are available by telephone 01522 800971 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: for applications is midday on Thursday 18th May at 9am
Key Stage One Teacher
Required for September 2017 (Full time temporary for 1 year)
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic class teacher for our mixed year class from September 2017. NQT’s are welcome to apply
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good knowledge of KS1 including EYFS
- Share the schools aims and values
- Be creative and dynamic with a commitment to raising standards
- Have a positive nature and be a committed team player
- Have high expectations of all children and themselves
- Be prepared to join us in going the extra mile for our pupils
We can offer:
- A caring ethos based on Christian Values
- A supportive and friendly team
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who are willing to learn
- A pleasant working environment
We would love to hear from all interested applicants. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application form and further details please contact the school office:
Telephone: 01507 568304 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd May 2017.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 25th May 2017
"We will harness our collective professionalism, expertise, and moral purpose, to ensure no one is left behind, and every school and individual in our partnership thrives – to the benefit of all children."— Kyra members - 2014
The Kyra Journal is published 6 times per year. It contains news and updates on what’s happening within the alliance and each edition has a focus on one area of activity.
Kyra Member Event Booking
Kyra Research School
Kyra Teaching School
- Mount Street Academy